Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Family Getaway to Chattanooga

This past weekend Cole and I took a spur of the moment trip to Chattanooga.  We needed a getaway and Chattanooga was the perfect destination.  My mom kept Kellen and we took Bodie with us.  I think he needed the vacation and quality time just as much as we did.

We got in on Saturday afternoon just in time to drop our bags off at our hotel (The Read House) and venture over to the warehouse row for a little shopping.  After that we changed and headed to an amazing dinner at Taco Mamacita.  We walked around and went to a few more shops after dinner and we all in bed by 8:30pm.  It was amazing!!!!

The next day we grabbed a delicious breakfast at Milk & Honey and then took Bodie to the aquarium.  He LOVED the penguins.  :)
As you can see it was the perfect weekend away with my little family.  I can't wait to take Kellen back with us!

Happy Hump Day friends!

No comments: