Yes my friends this weekend Cole & I welcomed another family member......No not a baby just quite yet....but a super sweet fur baby! :)
We have been talking for sometime about getting another mini dachshund. We have heard they do a lot better in pairs and Bebop was starting to act like he ran our household.....
 |
| Case in point. |
SO yesterday we headed out to our breeder to pick up Rambo "Rocksteady" Edwards. We are in love already. :)
Some back ground on the name....Bebop & Rocksteady are characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Yes that is correct, my dogs are named after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. haha. Cole LOVED loved this show growing up and I am not going to lie I did too. We even have a Ninja Turtle poster from Cole's room growing up in our garage....he just can't seem to let go. :) Anyway, not everyone knows who Bebop & Rocksteady are so we decided to go with Rambo....which is actually a family name. True story.
 |
| Bebop on the left, Rocksteady on the right |
Either way, Bebop & Rambo are becoming fast friends and we are so excited to welcome the little guy to our family!
 |
| At our breeders in Maryville, TN |
Obviously Sunday was the highlight of my weekend but we had a really fun weekend in addition to that. Friday night Cole & I had a date night. He took me to La Paz (Chez Guevara) for some awesome mexican food. This weekend was actually our 5 year anniversary from when we got back together after college. Obviously our wedding anniversary takes precedence over this now but it was still fun to celebrate and think about how far we have come! Saturday we headed over to our friends R&A to watch the game. We had a blast watching the Vols fight against Florida. Even though we didn't win I am really proud of how we played. Can I also just say Dooley's orange pants rocked my world! GO VOLS!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!
Happy Monday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment