5 days. 4 friends. 1 city to conquer.
Day 1- Colston and I flew in BRIGHT and early. Upon landing we immediately dropped our bags off at Suze&Matty's and headed to SoHo to shop. We got there precisely as they were unlocking the stores. It was PERFECT. We shopped until we dropped. Literally. Then stopped for a delicious lunch in China Town. That night Suze&Matty took us to an authentic Indian restaurant that was super yummy and then to our very first speak easy PDT. It's so sneaky I can't even tell you about it. :) All in all a fabulous first day!
| Shopping in SoHo! |
| Lunch in China Town |
| More NYC shopping... |
| We ran into a friend from high school! |
| View from Suze&Matty's place! |
| Delicious Indian food |
| PDT (Please Don't Tell) shhhh....
Day 2: Well day 2 got off to slow start. My allergies decided to follow me from East TN. Luckily day 2 was also our least pretty day weather wise. So I napped a bit and then Colston and I headed out for lunch at this awesome hole in the wall Mexican place Matt told us about. Then we headed into Times Square. Cole was in awe. It was awesome and so fun! That night we headed to dinner at Hudson Clearwater (by far my fav dinner of the trip) and then off to another speak easy, we bar hopped from there and then Colston and I took a tour of the Empire State Building at midnight. Unreal.
|
![]() |
| Mexican grocery store |
| hello yummy tacos! |
| Times Square |
| Times Square |
| Suze&I at Hudson Clearwater |
| Colston & I |
![]() |
| Empire State Building |
| Awesome View |
| My love! |
| Suze&Matty at brunch |
| Taking the Subway to McSorley's |
| crazy long line! |
![]() |
| McSorley's - we made it! |
| Last stop to see our favorite Gyro man! (dinner of champions) |
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo,




No comments:
Post a Comment