This past weekend my college best friends and I decided to getaway to have a little 10 year reunion. I know, I can hardly believe it's been that long since we all graduated. We had a trip booked to Mexico but my friend Sarah found out she was pregnant so the most logical l thing to do was change the destination to MIAMI. Duh.
We had an incredible time catching up, laughing, lounging at the beach, and making some awesome memories. We also managed to squeeze in a surprise baby sprinkle! Take a look:
For those who are curious, we stayed at the Royal Palm South Beach (I would definitely stay there again). We ate dinner at Juvia South Beach (awesome view of the sky line, food and service was great). We also at at Bazaar (this wasn't my favorite dinner of the trip, small plates and interesting food combos). By far my favorite dinner was Villa Azur Miami. I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. INCREDIBLE food, great service and awesome atmosphere.
Happy Tuesday friends!!



No comments:
Post a Comment