Monday, August 8, 2016

Girls weekend in Jacksonville!

This past weekend my best friend Tiffany and I went down to Jacksonville, FL to visit my lifetime best friend (basically like a sister) Alison.  We had one of the best girls trips I have had in years, potentially ever. It was super relaxing, low key and so much fun!  We worked out, laid out in the sun, walked on the beach, ate good food and I got to catch up on some sleep.  Pure perfection and much needed.  Take a look:

Ali's rockstar trainer.  Would you believe she is 60?!
An added bonus was we also go to spend some time with some good friends of mine from Knoxville that lead the couples bible study I am in.  They actually have a house in Ponte Vedra.  So it was just awesome and so much fun!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: