Happy Friday friends!!!! I thought this day would never come! Today is my last day at work until 2013 and I am SUPER ready for a little break. The birthday dinners are in full swing this week and we will be celebrating my sister-in-law, brother-in-law AND Colston tonight at his Mom's house. I am sure it will be a blast. Then Christmas is in like 3 days!?! CRAZINESS. This whole early in the week thing has thrown me waaaay off this year. I still have shopping to do which I have been planning to do on Saturday for forever now. I recently realized that is the 22nd. Talk about cutting is close (or at least for me it is). :)
Our family celebrations will start this Sunday (yes we have FOUR Christmases, just like the movie). It's crazy exhausting and can be challenging to enjoy so many things at once. But this year we are spreading it out a little more and I definitely think it will help.
I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season. I am looking forward to lots of family time, great food and enjoying this chilly weather.
Merry Christmas Friends!!
xoxo,




No comments:
Post a Comment