Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back on the Blog!

Hello friends!!  Well I took a brief hiatus from the blog over our holiday break.   We were jam packed with family events and I spent a lot of time catching up on some R&R. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  Can you believe it's 2013??!!  I sure can't!  So here's a little recap of our holidays:

Four Christmases. . .yes my friends each and every year we have the pleasure of experiencing four Christmases.  It is always a packed few days and lots of fun!
Christmas at Mom's....Colston & I with Bebop & Rambo
Birthday Boy. . .December 30th was my sweet hubbys 29th birthday!  Crazy!  We are not 29.  I swear. Anyway, we manged to squeeze in a few family dinners, a ski trip and a dinner with our friends at Casa.  Not too shabby!! Happy birthday Colston!
Skiing!
Ringing in the New Year. . .after all of the birthday buzz wore off we were ready to ring in 2013 with a fabulous group of friends.  We headed Downtown to Market Square for dinner at Bella Luna (which was delish!) then we took it back to our house to ring in the New Year.  One of my very best friends was in town with her husband from NYC so between that and all of my great Knoxville friends we were sure to drink lots of champagne, act like we were in college again and of course end the night with a late night dance party in the living room.  Doesn't get any better!
Tiff & I
The ladies.... (Smash, Slingin, myself, Tiff, Allison & Meg)
My love!

Now I am back in the grind and happy to get back on a schedule.  I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!

xoxo,



No comments: