Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall, Football & Friends

This past weekend Bodie was able to meet two of my very best friends.  Sarah and Kimbo traveled in from New York and Virginia to meet the little man and go to the UT vs. Auburn football game.  It was a perfect weekend and I had such a great time catching up with my friends.
Sarah & Bodie
Kimbo & Bodie
Friday night we all went to dinner at Lakeside Tavern.  Lakeside is one of my favorite Knoxville restaurants.  Great food and a gorgeous view of Lake Loudon.  Dinner was so much fun and Cole and I  were so excited to get out of the house.

The next day we were up bright and early to tailgate before the big football game. It was a crisp fall day  but couldn't have been more perfect.

That night we headed to my bestie Smash's house for a fire pit and soup.  It was the perfect ending to a fabulous day.  I had the best time catching up with my friends and it was so special for Bodie to get to meet everyone.
Happy Monday Friends!

No comments: