Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bodie's First Few Weeks

I have been a total slacker with blogging lately.  Life with a newborn is awesome and exciting and extremely time consuming. Our first few weeks have been incredible.  Bodie is a perfect baby and Cole and I just feel so blessed to spend each and every day with him. Here's what we have been up to:
Our first night at the house was perfect.  Cole grilled out, I snuggled with Bodie on the porch and the boys were sooooo excited to meet their new brother.
Cole and Bodie have spent a number of afternoons working on "tummy time" and his hand eye coordination.  Bodie is already hitting and kicking the animals hanging above his play mat. It's awesome. 

I got the camera out last week and took some glamour shots of the little guy.  He is growing so fast and I want to capture each milestone. 



We have taken lots of great naps (more Bodie napping then me), but I love time with my little man. 

We have had a blast trying on all of our awesome clothes from friends and family.  Here is a pic from earlier this week.  I love baby bow ties! :)

Today Bodie is two weeks old...I can hardly believe it.  Not to mention its his first Halloween. Too much fun.

Happy Thursday and Happy Halloween Friends!!


No comments: