True to form I am getting a head start on Bodie's play room in our house. I can't stand clutter and babies need TONS of junk to keep them entertained. So before we go crazy into the land of toys I want to make sure I have a place to store them. We thankfully have a massive bonus room that I recently was able to clear out and make space. We currently use one side for our TV area so the other half is perfect for a play area. I have been putting together some inspirational photos - here's what I have in mind:
Our bonus room has a more rustic feel. The color scheme is gray and tan with burnt orange as an accent color so I plan on keeping this similar. Bodie's large toys (activity mat and exersaucer) are neon green, turquoise, and red. Sort of non-traditional primary colors so I plan on incorporating a
little of that as well.
I have some awesome art work picked out - a Cowboy painting (that goes great with the rustic feel), a wood frame given to us by friends and an AWESOME rustic piece with Bodie's initials done by one of my very best friends. I can't wait to see it all come together!
Happy Monday Friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment