Today is Cole and I's five year wedding anniversary!! We had so much fun celebrating a little early in Mexico this month but I am still looking forward to a great weekend with my love. He surprised me today and got my favorite house cleaners to come do a deep clean on our house. I realize for a lot of people that may not be the most romantic gift but for me - keys to my heart right there!!! It may have taken him five years but he's finally got me figured out. :) You would have thought he bought me some extravagant gift I got SO excited. For the record to me - that is an extravagant gift.
I put together a flipgram of some of my favorite moments from the past five years. I hope you enjoy it.
Happy anniversary Colston! The past five years have been the best of my life and I can't imagine sharing this crazy journey with anyone else!!! You are my heart!!!
Happy Friday friends! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment