Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday friends!!!!! I am super excited that the weekend is here! Today I am linking up with the ladies for Five on Friday:

ONE. Family time.  I thankfully took an extra day of vacation to hang out with my little man this week but I can't wait for a weekend full of family time!  I miss that little guy so much while I am at work!  This weekend we are hoping to get some stuff down around the house but also get out on the lake!  Our favorite pastime in the summer!

TWO. Carter's is having a big sale and I stocked up on PJ's for Bode's yesterday.  That boy is growing like crazy!  He literally busted through not one but TWO pairs of PJs yesterday.  It was out of control! I have tried a number of different brands but Carter's onesie's hold up the best!

THREE.  All Boy.  Bodie's teacher told me this morning that Bodie is "all boy" and it is so so true.  We call him Bam Bam because he smashes and bangs everything in sight.  He is a wild man!

FOUR. Stella & Dot! Don't forget next week is the trunk show at my house for Collyn's fundraiser.  But you don't have to be in town to participate! You can access the trunk show online anytime through July to score some super cute jewelry for a great cause!
 
FIVE. Ya'll my child turns ONE in less than four months!!!  I literally can't believe how fast time is going!  That means it's time to start planning his first birthday party!  I am ridiculously excited!  We are planning a Cowboy and Indian themed bash and I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: