Diapers: Size 3- Pampers
Clothing: 12 month and the occasional 18 month
Hair: Brown and growing!
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: Pulling up on everything, walking behind and pushing toys, peak-a-boo, being outside, bath time, wrestling, throwing balls, watching Bebop & Rambo, smashing toys and being Bam-Bam.
Dislikes: Definitely diaper changes and when you take anything from him.
Sleeping: We had tubes put in his ears last week due to all of his ear infections. He is doing great with them and back to sleeping awesome. He usually goes to bed around 6:30-7:00pm and sleeps for 12 hours. Still two naps during the day but I think he will be migrating to one before we know it.
Development: Super close to walking, pulling up, standing, cruising and crawling everywhere. Waving "bye bye,"throwing up his hands when we say "touchdown!" He is starting to repeat everything we do and it's hilarious. He is still SUPER wild. Cole and I definitely have our hands full, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am having the hardest time believing that we are about to have a one year old! The past year has flown! I have loved every minute of watching this sweet baby grow, develop and change into a little boy. I wish I could bottle him up and keep him tiny :) With every month I think it couldn't possibly get better and it does. I am soooo looking forward to watching this boy grow and mature. I am so thankful for our miracle baby and so proud to be his mama!
Happy Hump Day friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment