Monday, September 8, 2014

My Brother's Wedding!

This past weekend my little brother got married!  It was honestly one of the best weddings that I have ever been a part of and it was especially fun spending time with our family! 
My brother got married at The RT Lodge in Maryville, TN.  I have been to a number of weddings at the lodge but I had never seen behind the scenes like I got to this weekend.  I just have to say they exceed my expectations (which were pretty high to begin with).  The service was incredible, the rooms were top notch, the food was amazing.  They rocked.

Mom I spent the second half of the week helping assemble flower arrangements for the reception centerpieces.  The lodge staff was super helpful and they made us feel right at home.  I highly recommend RT Lodge for your next wedding or event!  Here are a million pictures, because that is what I do. :)

Mom, Daane and I before the rehearsal

Daane and my other little brothers (Michael & Joe)
Bridesmaids with the Bride! 

Bridesmaid brunch
 

wedding reception.  Love these girls!

Cole with Bodie (love a baby in a bowtie!)

Grandpa & Bodie
My sisters!!
 
Mother son dance

Ceremony shot
First dance
My bestie came to celebrate!
my life the week of the wedding - flowers
Our little family :)
Happy Monday friends!!!!
 

 

No comments: