This past week Cole and I took Bodie to Charleston for his first beach trip! It.was.awesome.
I knew he would like the beach, but neither of us were prepared for how much. It was adorable. He literally woke up at 4:30am one morning grabbed his shoes, Cole's shoes and was ready to rock and roll. Luckily we were able to get him back to sleep.
We majorly lucked out in the weather department, it was in the mid-70's everyday. Which is awesome for Charleston in March. We stayed in Folly Beach the first part of the trip so Cole could surf and then we headed to Wild Dunes. The last day (my 31st birthday) we spent the afternoon in downtown Charleston and ended the day with a delicious birthday dinner! It was an awesome, fun-filled trip and I can't wait to take Bodie back this summer!
Per usual, here are a million pics :)
Happy Friday friends!!! Have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment