Happy Friday friends! I am so sorry I have been MIA these past few weeks. Life with 2 under 2 (for one more month) has been awesome. For the most part it has been easier then I expected. Bodie has been the sweetest big brother. He absolutely adores Kellen. Last night he fell asleep clinging to his "baby Kellen" doll that my mom got him. It is too sweet. We did have a few days of him acting like a complete WILD man. Which is saying a lot because he is always wild. This was x10. He has also turned into a full blown 2 year old over night. He now used the word "mine" entirely too much and of course "no" is a fan favorite as well.
Kellen has been an absolute doll baby. I am loving my time with him and I can't wait to watch him grow! Here are some shots from the hospital right after he was born.
Here are some pics of Bodie and Kellen meeting of the first time. It was absolutely precious.
Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment