Weight/Length: 8lb 13oz / 21.5 in
Diapers: Moved from newborn to size 1 around 3 weeks and they fit so much better! Still using Pampers
Clothing: Newborn but we are about to move to our 0-3 month
Hair: Dark like dads
Eyes: Still unsure here, the Dr. said he thought they looked blue but we will see.
Likes: Sleeping, being swaddled, and being held.
Dislikes: Diaper changes and his reflux.
Sleeping: Still waking every 2-3 hours to feed at night. Hoping we can go longer stretches soon!
Development: Kellen's head strength is crazy strong, he is very alert and active. Unfortunately he has the same milk intolerance that big brother had as well as reflux. His reflux is worse I think than his big brother's was but his milk intolerance isn't quite as bad. Overall everything is easier the second time and so far he shows no signs of colic which big brother also had. I make low maintenance babies :)
We are absolutely LOVING having two boys. Kellen has been the most incredible addition to our family. Even though I am not sleeping a ton I am really trying to savor every moment. We are so so grateful.
Happy Friday friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment