Hi. My name is Joy and I am a horrible blogger. Ya'll I have just been so bad at making time for this and I want to apologize. We have been having a lot of fun with our two boys this winter and I want to make sure I document. This past month Bodie went skiing for the first time, went to a monster truck show and watched his dad wakeboard in the Tennessee River in 30 degree weather (for charity of course).
Cole and I have had some really fun date nights. A night out for his birthday downtown, a super fun wedding with close friends. We have another black tie event this weekend and I will be sure to document that as well. Time is flying at a crazy fun pace right now and I feel like I am just along for the ride.
God is also doing some awesome things in our couples small group. We are reading a new book called "You and me forever" by Fancis and Lisa Chan. We both lead a small group with high school kids as well. Both of our groups are seniors this year and it's just crazy. They are making big college decisions and becoming young adults and it is awesome to see. I feel like God is refining me daily in my new role as a stay at home mom. I am constantly reminded of how fortunate I am to have family so close and the best friends in the world.
So basically I just wanted to dump a whole lot today. Document with some pictures and tell you all how thankful I am for this life and the people I get to share it with.
Happy Tuesday friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment