Happy Monday friends! I had the best weekend celebrating my birthday with my friends and family. Everyone was so sweet and thoughtful and I just forgot how much fun a birthday can be!
To recap, on Thursday I had a hair appointment and then met my Dad for lunch. Then that night my best friends took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant SunSpot. We ate on their rooftop patio and it was super fun. It was also St. Patricks day which is always a fun night!
The next day (my actual birthday) I went to a barre class in the morning and then Cole and I headed downtown for the night. We ate dinner at Babalu which I highly recommend. The guac and tacos were amazing! We stayed at the Oliver Hotel in Market Square which I also LOVED. We ate breakfast the next morning at Tupelo Honey and it was super good. But bottom line I just really loved quality time with my hubs and uninterrupted SLEEP. :)
Thank you to all of my sweet friends and family for making me feel so special!


1 comment:
Sounds so lovely!! I love SunSpot. Cafe 4 is my favorite restaurant of all time, so Knoxville holds a special place in my heart! Happy belated birthday to you!!!!
Post a Comment