So before I had Kellen I posted my must have's for baby #2. Now that he's here and we are a good six month into things I thought I would share what actually worked and what else I have used.
ONE. Magic Merlin Sleepsuit. Skip the sleep sacks and swaddles this situation is pure magic. I will be honest I knew about it when I had Bodie but I thought it looked so outrageous I just couldn't bring myself to use it. Well the joke was on me because it has been a dream. We introduced it around the 2 month mark which is a little early but it worked great to transition out of the swaddle.
TWO. Baby K'tan carrier. This was on my list of new items to try and I absolutely LOVED it. We used it for the first four months and it was essential. He took lots of cap naps in it and it allowed me to be much more present with my 2 year old.
THREE. Tula Carrier. Once we grew out of the K'tan I knew I needed something with more support. I did my research and decided to go with the Tula. I have absolutely loved this carrier. It has great support and I love all of the cute patterns.
FOUR. Pumkin Butt Teething oil. I am at a phase in my life where if a bunch of moms swear by a product I trust them. Pumkin Butt teething oil was one of these things and I LOVE it. Weird name but teething is the worst and this works better than anything else that I have tried.
FIVE. Bandana teething bibs. Bandana bibs in general have been a lifesaver. They are the only bibs I have found that don't soak the onesie or outfit underneath. The teething addition is awesome and gives your little one something to chew on!
SIX. Crib wedge. If you have a reflux baby, invest in the crib wedge. I loved the rock n play for the first three months but I knew I needed to transition to the crib. The wedge helps keep their heads elevated still.
SEVEN. Rock N Play. This was as great as everyone said it would be and I hated transiting out of it. It took a good month and I let him nap it in until about 4.5 months but by 5 months we said goodbye to this awesome product.
So there you have it! I have been super happy with all of my new finds for baby number two!
Happy Friday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment