Its been a minute since I posted so I wanted to do a quick life update. Time is flying by with two crazy boys and I am loving every minute of it. I am still loving being home with the boys and not a day goes by that I second guess my choice. If you all remember being a stay-at-home mom was never part of "my" plan, but I definitely felt like it was where God was calling me.
Bodie goes to pre-school two days a week and that is great! We are hoping to enroll both the boys into a mothers day out program this August. I am super excited about that. I am also hoping to get more involved in Cole's business as I gain a little more free time.
Bodie is 3 and Kellen is almost 17 months and I just have to say they are both at VERY challenging ages. 15-19 months was a TOUGH age with Bodie. You can read about our experience with the 18 month sleep regression with Bodie here. Kellen hasn't been quite as challenging but again its just a tough age. Walking, talking, cutting molars and transitioning from a baby to a toddler is a big deal.
Now three year olds are a whole different ball game. Three has been every bit as challenging as people said it would be. I am grateful I was able to have my boys two years apart because having a newborn and a irrational emotional three year old sounds like a whole whole lot. But every child is different and to be honest most ages have been more challenging with Bodie than Kellen. He is much more stubborn and strong willed, but I also love that about him so much. They are very different and I love having such opposite personalities!
We are making the best of this cold weather but can't wait for the spring and summer so we can get outside again!
Happy Monday friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment