Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back on the blog!

I took a much needed blogging break over the holidays and I am excited to get back into the swing of things!!  We had an amazing Christmas and New years.  I am having a blast documenting all of Bodie's "firsts."  He was a trooper as we ventured to our four Christmases and made everything this year even more special.  Take a look at our last few weeks:



 







Our NYE dinner out!
 And the best way to start 2014.......my little brother got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you can see we had one heck of a year!!!  I am excited to kick of 2014, I have a feeling it is going to be even better!!!!

Happy Thursday Friends!!!

1 comment:

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

Glad you're back! You guys look amazing and Bodie is so adorable, love his NYE onsie! And your brother did a great job on the ring! Happy New Year!