Friday, December 20, 2013
Five on Friday
ONE - Trader Joes Frozen Meals. Since I am back to work it's been a little tricky to cook dinner. For one dinner time is right when we are in the middle of putting little man down so clanking dishes around in the kitchen is not the best idea. Second, who am I kidding? I work all day, come home and enjoy every possible minute with my baby and frankly just don't have much time for cooking right now. My mom has been awesome and helped us with meals a few nights and we have done some take out. Recently I discovered Trader Joes frozen meals and they are a lifesaver. Quick and easy with virtually zero prep time and the ingredients aren't complete crap. I have a feeling Trader Joe's will be getting me through these next few months.
TWO- WINTER BREAK! IT'S HERE!! Can you see how excited I am????? TWO weeks to love on my baby, spend time with the fam and get my life back together. I can't wait!
THREE - Christmas is less than a week away! I am so excited for Bodie's first Christmas! Even though I know he wont realize what all is going on, I will and I plan on documenting every minute!
FOUR - Cole's birthday. We have a crew going skiing to celebrate Cole's 30th and I can't wait! I know we will have an awesome time and I am excited to celebrate my awesome hubs. How are we 30 already???
FIVE - Running. Confession. I haven't ran since the day I was discharged by my Dr. to resume normal activities. I have been really careful not to hurt myself, because that would be HORRIBLE after not working out for so long. I have been going to barre classes and I finally feel like I can give running another try. Wish me luck!
Happy Friday Friends and Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment