Ya'll I promise I am going to get back into a blogging routine. I am swamped right now at work with multiple big events coming up this spring. But I didn't want to miss out on Five on Friday. So here we go!
ONE. Today is a BIG day. I am finally back in my "skinny" jeans!!!!! I have been avoiding denim since I had Bodie three months ago and I have to tell you it feels amazing to be able to wear jeans again!! Last week I realized I am only 3 lbs shy of my pre-pregnancy weight so I thought I would give my old jeans a go. This morning I was pleasantly surprised!!!
TWO. I may or may not have purchased one of these ditties last night. While the Zipadee-zip sounds a little creepy to me, I have been searching far and wide for a solution to our swaddle transition. Bodie has been breaking out of his swaddle for about a month now, but he still really needs the security of the swaddle to help him sleep the 11-12 fabulous hours he sleeps at night. I picked the Zipadee-zip because he can roll over it and sleep on his tummy (which he is also trying to do). Hope it works!
THREE. It was 3 degrees when I got to work this morning. 3 degrees. I need a beach and cocktail stat.
FOUR. Speaking of the beach Cole and I just booked a trip to Mexico!!!! We are celebrating our FIVE year wedding anniversary at a gorgeous all-inclusive this summer. I. CAN'T.WAIT.
FIVE. We also booked our plane tickets to Portland, Oregon!! If you have been reading the blog for awhile you most likely know that I grew up in Portland. I love it there and get the itch to go back every few years. Our trip falls over my 30th birthday and I can't think of a better way to spend it!!
HAPPY FRIDAY Friends!!!



2 comments:
Girlie! YES! My hubby and I are going to go back to Mexico for our 5 year anny!!!! We just have 3.5 years to go. ;) So excited for y'all!!!!! xx
That beach looks absolutely amazing! I'm really craving a beach right now too, the HIGH in IL on Monday is -4!! Congrats on getting back in those jeans too!! Happy weekend!
Post a Comment