Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday!

The weeks just keep getting away from me, but I am back to participate in Five on Friday!

ONE. My friend Natasha at Hello Happiness just opened an adorable and very affordable children's boutique called Sugar Bit.  If you are looking for a gift or just something cute for your little one check it out!  I ordered Bodie's Easter outfit which came in yesterday and I have to say I am in LOVE!  I was also super impressed by the quality!

TWO. I may or may not have also gone a little crazy on the Zulily Hurley sale this week!  I am super excited for this summer and lake season!
THREE. Last weekend Cole and I took Bodie on his first road trip to visit family in Mississippi. I was really nervous and had no clue how Bodie would do in the car for that long.  With that being said, I have to brag on my little guy for just a second because he was a ROCK STAR.  He slept the entire way - BOTH ways and couldn't have been easier.  He was great sleeping somewhere else and basically he is awesome on the road.  I can't wait to do it again!

FOUR. Our little man is SIX months old next week!!  I know people say this a lot but seriously...where has the time gone??? I can't believe he is half way to a year already!  I am LOVING this age.  He is so much fun to be around, he loves playing with the wiener dogs and he is even eating real foods!  It's awesome!

FIVE. Speaking of eating real foods...this child LOVES grabbing at our plates and literally opens his mouth as he does it.  It's hysterical.  The baby books call it "showing interest" in real food and this boy definitely is!  Here are a few pics from breakfast this morning.

Happy Friday friends!!!

4 comments:

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello + Happy Friday from the link up!! Hooray that your lit'l man was such a road trip rock star! Glad you and your beautiful family enjoyed such a fantastic trip!! Have a lovely weekend!!

Natasha said...

you are amazing sweet friend!!! i cannot WAIT to see bodie in his easter outfit...PLEASE post pics and tag so i can share them in his cuteness ;) and thanks for the love!! OXOX

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

Oh my! His little smirk is to die for in that last picture!! How sweet!

Mrs Gable said...

he is the cutest!