Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five

I am excited to link up for Five on Friday this week!!  Here we go! 

ONE. Three day weekend!!! I am super ready for the upcoming three day weekend!!!  I know that Memorial Day is a time to honor those who have lost their lives serving our country...BUT it is also nice to enjoy the beautiful weather and time off of work.  :)
 

TWO. MEXICO!  Countdown is on for our FIVE year anniversary trip to Mexico!!!!  I am going to miss Bodie like crazy but I am excited to spend some quality time with Colston!

THREE. School's out for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Today is the last day of school before summer break!  Even though I work all summer I still welcome "summer hours" at the office and casual attire.

FOUR.  Nanny's.  We are making the transition to Nanny's in the next few weeks, starting with orientation next week.  I am excited and nervous about this next chapter for us.  I know Bodie will do great!  He is so social and I think he is going to love the constant interaction with others.  I am just praying that we connect well with his teachers and they love our little boy.

FIVE. Amber beads.  So I did it.  I ordered Amber beads for Bodie.  If you are not familiar with Amber beads here's the low down:  Baltic amber contains a “natural analgesic” that can, in theory, be absorbed through your skin to relieve pain. I have heard such mixed reviews but I figured we would give them a try.  They could be a big hoax and they may not last long but we will see.  So far Bodie doesn't really like a lot of teething toys except for Sophie (who Bebop destroyed last night...why do dogs LOVE Sophie!?!) so I am willing to try anything at this point.

There you have it!!  Happy Friday friends!!!

No comments: