Monday, May 12, 2014

My first Mother's Day!

Well this weekend was exactly what I needed.  Relaxing and I was finally able to recover from the past week. 

Saturday my boys made me breakfast in bed and let me sleep in (an extreme luxury these days).  We ran a few errands and I took another nap that afternoon.  Seriously. We were exhausted. 

Sunday the sun was out and after an awesome sermon we decided to enjoy the sunshine for a bit. Cole let me sit by the pool and relax - amazing!
 


Bodie had a few rough nights this weekend (last night being one of the worst yet), but I wouldn't have changed a thing.  I ended up sleeping off and on in his room last night between teething and his first cold he was having a tough time.  I couldn't help but feel so fortunate to have a sweet little guy who needed me (his mama) to comfort him.  He is growing so quickly it was nice to soak up this stage, even when it isn't easy.  

All in all, I had the most perfect first Mother's day and I am looking forward to many more.  I am so thankful for my little miracle and I am honored to be his mother.

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments: