Saturday, May 17, 2014

Month SEVEN

So I am convinced the second half of his first year is going to fly by!  How has it already been another month??? I have said it before and I will say it again, it just keeps getting better!  I love this little boy so much and life with him is so much fun!  Here are the details:



Weight/Length: Guessing here but 16-17lbs/    26in
Diapers: Size 3- Pampers (tried Huggies, was not impressed)
Clothing: 6-9 month
Hair: Still brown and definitely growing
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: His jumper, music, water, kicking his feet, Sophie the giraffe, the wiener dogs, and the outdoors.
Dislikes: Still the nosefrieda and teething.
Sleeping: The saying "it's always something" is so spot on with infants.  We did sleep training.  It worked.  Then Bodie got his first cold and he is still cutting his first tooth so it is safe to say we have had some interruptions in the sleep department.  I am hoping this cold passes quickly so we can get back on track.
Development: I feel like he is developing at a rapid pace right now!  We are sitting up, scooting and I see crawling in the near future (yikes!), he is rolling over both ways, his pinchers are in full force and his reflexes. He is chatting away and I think we are close to forming our first words as well. It's crazy to watch development this closely!  We are still eating lots of solids and so far he has liked them all.  We have tried sweet potatoes, apples, pears, bananas, avocado, green beans, carrots, apricots, and squash.
Happy Saturday Friends!!!

No comments: