Well I have been a terrible blogger as of late. I have been operating on very little sleep due to Bodie being sick off and on the past few weeks. We have had ear infections galore and I have a feeling tubes will be in our future. Cole and I have also been under the weather. I kid you not even our dog has been sick. It's been a rough few weeks at the Edwards casa. But I figured I would share some of my recent randomness.
- Wedding fun! So my little brother is getting married in 5 short weeks and I am SUPER excited. We have multiple showers coming up, bach parties, and finalizing details! I absolutely can't wait! I am taking on the task (with help from my BFF and creative director Smash) of assembling the centerpieces for the wedding! It is going to be a perfect day!
- The best birthday party - My aforementioned BFF is throwing a massive birthday party this weekend per usual. BUT this year the party will benefit UNICEF! Smash has been chosen as one of UNICEFs Next Generation (which is awesome). I can't wait for a great party for a great cause! If you feel like donating to help some very deserving kids take a look here.
- Housewarming- another one of my besties recently purchased her first house with her awesome hubby. They are throwing a fabulous housewarming party NEXT weekend and I can't wait!!!
- School starting- One week. That's all we have left of summer. This has by far been the fastest summer yet. I am excited to see all the students and get back into the swing of things!
- Etsy bottle/sippy cup labels- random, I know but I wanted to share these great bottle/sippy cup labels I found for Bodie on Etsy. I love finding new Etsy recommendations and these guys definitely get my vote, Check them out 3D Koala Labels.
Happy Thursday friends!!


No comments:
Post a Comment