Today, I decided to link up with September Farm for "Oh hey Friday!" Here we go!
ONE. Wedding fun! This weekend I am co-hosting a couples shower for my brother and his soon-to-be wife Steph! The weather is supposed to be great and we are throwing a backyard BBQ/pool party! Should be a blast!
TWO. Knoxville folks: If you saw my post yesterday there is a garage sale at Whirlpool (414 North Peters Road) to benefit baby Collyns and her upcoming open heart surgery! There have been a ton of awesome donations, so come out and shop!
THREE. The first week of school. I survived (almost). This has been a super long week and it has taken some serious work to adjust to our new schedule. But we survived and I have a feeling next week will be a lot easier.
FOUR. 10 months!! Post coming soon, but this weekend my little boy will be TEN months old! I can't believe how fast the first year of his life is flying by!
FIVE. More weddings!!! This past weekend my BFF Smash got engaged!!!! I am sooooooooo excited. This has been a long time coming and I can't wait for her BIG day!!!
Happy Friday friends!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment