This past weekend was a whirlwind in every sense of the word. Friday I headed to Canter Hill Lake, which is right outside of Nashville for my soon to be SIL's bachelorette party! We had a blast hanging out on the porch at a gorgeous house overlooking the lake. The next morning we had a delicious brunch and went out on the water for a few hours. I then headed back to Knoxville to see my sweet little boy (who I missed like crazy) and get ready for a housewarming party at my BFF's house. The housewarming was a huge success! Tiff & Seth have worked like crazy to get everything together and it was so fun to see their gorgeous house! The next day I spent as much time as possible with Bodie before heading back to school for a building open house. Insanely busy but lots of fun!
| Isn't she the cutest??? |
| sisters :) |
Happy Monday friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment