Friday, December 5, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday friends!  This week has flown by and I am majorly excited for the weekend!  Here are my Friday Five.
ONE.  Under the weather.  Ugh.  We fought our first winter cold.  Cole was sick, then Bodie all of last week, and then I got it this week.  Miserable.  But thankful it was just a common cold and didn't turn into more.

TWO.  Tis the season!  Tomorrow night we have our first Christmas party!  I am excited to kick off the season!  We tend to keep our schedules quite full this year between family birthdays (we have 4), holiday parties and get-togethers.  It's a whirlwind and I love it!

THREE. My Wildman. He is so much fun to watch and very hard to keep still for a photo. :)

FOUR. Christmas shopping....I am making some headway here.  I have already started wrapping the gifts we have which I am hoping will save a lot of time.  Last year I did them all at once and it took FOUR hours.  Never again.

FIVE. I am very thankful for this time of year and for the reason for the season.

No comments: