Friday, January 16, 2015
Bodie Wilden FIFTEEN Months
Weight/Length: 21lbs 10oz/ 30 in
Diapers: Size 3- Pampers
Clothing: 18 month
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: Stuffed animals. We have an entourage these days (two bunnies, a lab puppy and a bear are his favs). Balls. Throwing and smashing things. The dogs. He loves to say "bebo and bobo" for "Bebop & Rambo." His favorite foods are still waffles, bananas, yogurt, & pasta. He is extremely opinionated and knows exactly what he wants. He will throw a fit until you figure out what exactly that is (I have no idea where he gets that from). He is majorly determined and does not get easily distracted. He remembers EVERYTHING. No hiding from this guy.
Dislikes: Putting lotion on after his bath, getting dressed and bed time.
Sleeping: Still going to sleep at 7:00pm until 6:00am or so. He is takes one nap from 12:00pm-2:00pm. We had a huge transition as our little guy moved to his BIG BOY bed last week. I am fully aware he is barely 15 months but the crib was no longer an option and he made that perfectly clear. We decided to try the big boy bed and it was a HUGE hit. I still can't believe it but every kid is different and obviously sleeping is majorly important, so whatever works!
Development: Our boy says a new word pretty much everyday. I am amazed at how much his vocabulary is growing. He feeds himself off his own plate with his own silverware. Like I mentioned before he is very observant and knows exactly what he wants. He will tell you "no" quickly if you offer him the wrong thing. He is running everywhere and rarely sits still. I am loving this age. Toddlers are hilarious!
Happy Friday friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a stud! Growing up so fast!
Post a Comment