Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday FIVE

Happy Friday friends.  I am THRILLED the weekend is here and I could reallllly use a nap.  Maybe that will happen this weekend. . .

ONE. I have an itch to redo our powder room.  I am pretty content with the rest of our house but the powder room is small and seems like an easy project.  We shall see.  Here are some inspiration photos I am loving:

TWO. Molar Misery.  Our little man is cutting not one but FOUR molars right now.  It is no fun.  I am a firm believer that teething is baby torture and molars are no joke my friends.  Hoping these puppies come in SOON and we can all go back to sleeping again.

THREE. Farm getaway.  We have a fun trip planned to the farm and I can't wait!  It will be awesome time to catch up with my besties Kimbo and Smash and just an awesome weekend away!

FOUR. I have been majorly slacking in the kitchen lately.  Since Goodness-to-go opened it has been so easy to pick up ready-made, healthy dinners for the fam.  But I know I need to get back to it.  Here are a few things I am dying to try:
via
via
via
via
FIVE. I hosted a girls night last night for a friend of mine who sells Rodan + Fields.  The girls had a great time getting pampered and we learned a ton about taking care of our skin.  If you are interested in R + F you should check her out here!

Have a FABULOUS weekend friends!

No comments: