Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015!

Hi friends and Happy New Year!!  We survived Christmas with a sick baby (RSV & ruptured ear drum) and a sick husband (awful stomach bug).  But the good Lord kept me well and I was thankful for the time off to take care of my boys.  I didn't document Christmas as much as I wanted to this year but there will always be next year.  Here are a few photos from the past two weeks.
Family Photo Christmas morning (before Cole got sick)
My boys... finally reunited after our two day quarantine at Mom's
We Celebrated Cole's 31st birthday on December 30th.  He was finally feeling better so we were able to stay downtown for a night and grab a delicious dinner at Stock & Barrel to celebrate!  Highly recommend that place.  So yummy.
We watched the VOLS dominate Iowa in the Tax Slayer Bowl.  I finally got to see my sweet friend Sarah who was in town from NYC.  SO much fun!!
Myself, Smash & Sarah
We did a MAJOR cleanout at the house.  I took loads to the Goodwill and we got Bodie's big boy room ready as well!  More on that transition next week!
Lastly, my precious junior girls surprised me with the sweetest gift for Christmas.  They all signed the back of one of the frames and another has a sweet bible verse.  I just love them and I am so thankful I get to be a part of their lives!
Happy Monday Friends!!!

1 comment:

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

So sorry to hear you had to deal with so much sickness around the Holiday, but it looks like you guys had a wonder Christmas! Can't wait to see more of Bodies room!! Happy New Year!!