Thursday, March 27, 2014

ABC's

I saw this blog post by Elena and had to join in on the fun!  I am always up for a little Q&A.  Here we go!

A - Age: 30 (Eeek! Still getting used to that)

B - Birthday: March 18

C - Color: Turquoise
 
D - Drink: Red wine
 
E - Eyes: Blue

F - Flashback: College! So many fun memories with awesome friends!

G - Gent: My hubby Colston!

H - Hobby: Barre, working out, traveling, camping, the lake and graphic design.

I - Indulgence: Wine!

J - Job: Special Event Coordinator!  Love my job!

K - Kiddos:  Bodie Wilden.  My heart.

L - Love: God, my husband, Bodie, my family, my friends and lip gloss

M - Music: Christian (my fav is Need to Breath), Jack Johnson (no idea what category that is, Pop, R&B, and occasionally country.  Apparently I like it all.

N - Nickname: Joyful, JB, Joyous, Lil bit

O - One Wish: To raise Bodie in a Godly home

P - Pets: Bebop & Rambo.  My two main men.

Q - Quote: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--" Ephesians 2:8
 

R - Residence:  Cole and I moved into a new home a year and a half ago.  It has been the perfect home to start a family in and we love our neighbors!
 

S - Siblings: I have a brother, Daane. He is about to graduate from Law School in May and start the JAG program in the Marines.  He is crazy smart and is also getting married this fall.  I adore my sister to be!

T - Temperature: Cole jokes that my internal thermostat is set between 50 and 70 degrees.  I think it may be from growing up on the West Coast but I am happiest in a neutral climate. :)

U - University: The University of Tennessee.  I majored in Advertising with a minor in Business.

V - Vehicle: I just got a 2013 Nissan Murano. I love it!  It's my "mom car"

W - Worst Habit - I grind my teeth.  I have to wear this awesome mouth piece at night. (If you saw Modern family this week, I know.  I'm Claire.)

X - X-Rays: Just the usual dentist office x-rays.  I can't think of needing them any other time.

Y - Yuck: Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus.

Z - Zodiac: Pisces but I think I am really an Aries. :)
 
Happy Thursday Friends!

1 comment:

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love learning new things about my fellow bloggers! <3