ONE. Cheers to the freaking weekend!!!! After working the past 14 days straight it is safe to say I am READY for the weekend! We are kicking off my birthday celebration with a girls night slumber party (is there anything better?!) at the CCC. I can't to spend some quality time with my friends and catch up!
TWO. Jack Purcell's. Since I am headed to Portland next week I can't help but get the urge to buy a new pair of Jack Purcell's. The standard Chuck Taylor's have been seen around a lot lately, but as a true converse girl I have to take it back to my go-to's. These were a staple in my closet from 1993-1997. Not to mention everyone knows "the 90's are alive in Portland."
![]() |
| Jack Purcell's |
FOUR. St. Patricks's day! I have always been a huge fan of St. Patty's, especially since it is the day before my birthday. I have spent St. Patty's in some pretty awesome places like Key West and NYC. However, this year marks something even better. Bodie will be FIVE months old! Time is truly flying!
FIVE. Blogging break. Again. See you after spring break!
Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment