My sweet husband and besties surprised me the night we got in with a elementary/middle school reunion! A group of my friends surprised me after an amazing birthday dinner and it was too good to be true! So great to catch up with old friends.
The next day we explored around my old neighborhood and then headed to the Coast for the night.
Oregon is known for their wineries, specifically Pinto Noir's (one of my favs) so Cole and I stopped at a couple to break up the drive on our way down. The weather was amazing and the views were incredible!
We made a special trip to Multnomah Falls - one of my favorite hikes!
Lastly, we drove up to Mt. Hood so Cole (and I!) could ski at Meadow's!
We had awesome weather the entire time and it was such a fun get-a-way! But, we were dying to get home and to see Bodie! He has an awesome few days with his Bibi! So far 30 is looking pretty great! Happy Monday friends!
1 comment:
Wow what a beautiful place!! I've been to Oregon once but I was 5 so I don't remember much. Looks like you guys had an amazing time!! Happy birthday to you both!!
Post a Comment