Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello March!

Well I am finally back on the blog after a much needed break.  I can't believe how fast the month of March is flying by.  Here's what we have been up to:

- Working like a mad woman.  My biggest event ArtXtravaganza kicked off last weekend.  It was a three day event and thankfully a huge success.  I am extremely thankful for my friends and family that made it out to the event to support me.

- Bodie is growing like crazy.  Next week he will be FIVE months old (post coming soon).  I kind of can't believe that either.  We are having SO much fun with our little man and it just keeps getting better.

- I am slowly making progress in the bonus room or Bodie's playroom.  Here's the latest: 

- Next week I turn 30.  Seriously?  I can't even believe it. 

- We head to Portland, OR to celebrate the big 3-0 and also for a much needed vacay from work.  I know I am going to miss Bodie like crazy but I am also excited to get away.

- We have some fun trips planned this spring and summer including Mississippi, Virginia, Memphis and Mexico. Not to mention lots of weekends at the lake.  I am so so so excited to take Bodie outside to enjoy all of our favorite activities.

That's it for now!  I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS week!  Happy Hump Day!

No comments: