Happy Halloween friends! I've got a cute little Indian that I can't wait to hang out with tonight! Pictures to come for sure! Here are my five random tidbits for Friday.
ONE. I failed to mention what an awesome time I had last weekend at the UT football game! It was so so good to see my bestie Suze and catch up with all of my friends. The Vols didn't pull out a win but it was a great game none the less!
TWO. The stomach flu. Yep. Paid a nice little visit to our house this week. It was miserable. I am finally coming back around thank goodness.
THREE. Big boy room. I know I am a little premature here but it should be no surprise that I am already working on Bodie's "big boy" room. He started sleeping on a cot at school a few weeks ago and I know it will just be a matter of time before he is over the crib at home. I am also moving him across the hall to a bigger bedroom so I can work on the room without interrupting his current room. Stay tuned. :) Here are some of my inspiration photos:
FOUR. Christmas cards! Have ya'll started thinking about yours yet?? It's about that time! I am planning to get a cute family photo here in the next few weeks. I can't believe how quickly the fall is flying by!
FIVE. I finished the book "The Best Yes" and I HIGHLY recommend it. Here's a quote from it that I loved "whenever you say yes to something, there is less of you for something else. Make sure your yes is worth the less." - The Best Yes
Happy Friday Friends!





1 comment:
That book looks really good!!!!
Post a Comment