Weight/Length: 21lbs/ 30in (guessing here, appointment next week)
Diapers: Size 3- Pampers
Clothing: 12-18 month
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: Waving to people, giving high fives, saying "touchdown" while he throws his hands in the air, saying "ut-oh" (it's adorable when it actually makes sense), Bebop & Rambo, the outdoors, his football and any ball for that matter, bath time, and taking selfies with Rambo (see the above pic).
Dislikes: Still hates diaper changes, getting dressed and sitting still.
Sleeping: Amazing. Thank the Lord for our good little sleeper! The tubes in his ears have been a game changer. He sleeps 10+ hours just about every night and he even got through a cold last week without an ear infection!
Development: We are SUPER close to walking, could be any day now. He is talking so much more words include: mama, dada, baba, ut-oh, bye-bye, "bo" for Rambo, "down" for touchdown, etc. He feeds himself, drinks a sippy cup like a boss and has totally turned into a little boy seemingly overnight.
I am going to keep my sappiness under control here but I have to say this boy is the best thing that Cole and I have ever done. God gave us this amazing miracle of a precious baby and he is more than we could have ever imagined. We feel incredibly grateful and humbled to be his parents. The role of his mom is not something I take lightly and something I am so thankful God entrusted me with. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for our little wild man.
Happy birthday Bodie Wilden! You are my heart. We love you SOOOOO much!

1 comment:
Happy birthday Bodie!!
Post a Comment