Friday, November 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Hi friends!  I am back for my weekly dose of Five on Friday.  I have been horrible about blogging this week.  We have been fighting fall colds at our house and I have been in survival mode.  Anyway, here we go!


ONE.  Girls night.  Last night I had the BEST girls night with two of my very best friends.  Ali was in town from Jax a rare treat, so we got together with my other bestie Tiff.  I was an awesome reunion and I had so much fun catching up.  It made me realize just how much I miss having all my friends living close.
Our last reunion.... a year and a half ago!! (and 6 months preggers)
TWO. Christmas decorations.  I am not scared to say I will be putting mine up this weekend.  I typically follow the AFTER Thanksgiving rule.  However, this year we will be out of town and next weekend is booked up as well.  So the glitter is coming out and I can't wait!

THREE.  It's 25 degrees today.  I just had to mention it because it's freezing.  Way too cold for November and I was not quite ready for this. That's all.

FOUR. Sombre.  So I am really considering jumping on the sombre train.  I met with my hairdresser and I have an appointment next month to make it happen.  I am a little nervous.  I haven't changed my hair in like 6 years.  But I love this look for the winter.  Wish me luck!



FIVE.  I found this little ditty this week and absolutely loved it.  Spot on.
Happy Friday friends!!!  Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Justine Ciemny said...

I'm with you... I normally wait until the day after Thanksgiving but this year I'll be putting the tree up early! Happy Friday :)

Justine
www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I feel so much pressure to get my decorations up sooner than later because of all the people that put theirs up before Thanksgiving. I always felt starting them the weekend of Thanksgiving was early until I saw trees going up Nov 1! We get a real tree so we can't do that until the farms open Thanksgiving weekend... but that doesn't mean that I can't put up a few Christmas-y things next weekend!

Life As You Live It said...

Those sombre's are so pretty, the first is my favorite... do it!