Hi friends! I am SOOO happy it's Friday! Today I am linking up for Five on Friday. Here we go!
ONE. No plans! Every once in awhile there is nothing I love more then a weekend WITHOUT plans. The freedom to do whatever we want with no schedules to keep up with. This weekend is one of those weekends. Bring it on!
TWO. FIRE PIT! I am absolutely thrilled that our fire pit is almost finished. This project has been a labor of love and I am so proud of all of Cole's hard work. Here's a pic from just yesterday:
THREE. Christmas shopping. Ugh. I am usually done by Thanksgiving and this year it is just not going to happen. I am in denial and not exactly sure when I plan to tackle this.
FOUR. Goodness to-go. Local friends, have you heard of Goodness to-go??? It's this awesome new place in Rocky Hill that recently opened. The pre-make casseroles, dinners, soups, etc. You simply pick them up and pop them in the oven. They use all local and organic ingredients too! I can't wait to try it out!
FIVE. Teething. Bodie is currently cutting 4 teeth, which has been miserable. I recently discovered Kid's Relief teething formula and I swear it's helping a ton!
Well that's it for now. Happy Friday friends!!!





1 comment:
Hey friend! The fire pit looks awesome! We were given a Mexican lasagna from Goodness to Go after Carter was born and it was delicious! You'll have to let me know what you get and of it was good!
Post a Comment