Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Five


Happy Friday friends!!  I am SO looking forward to the weekend and thanksgiving next week!  Today I am linking up for Five on Friday.

ONE. KIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My bestie Kimbo is coming back in town for the Tennessee game this weekend and I can't wait!!!  We have a girls night planned tonight and I am super excited!!! 

TWO. It's football time in TENNESSEE! The Vols have made an awesome comeback this season and I am super proud.  We are venturing out to Neyland stadium this weekend to watch them take on Missouri!

THREE.  Thanksgiving!!  Ya'll I LOVE Thanksgiving.  One of my favorite holidays, if not my fav.  We are headed to Mississippi to spend some quality time with Cole's extended family there and I can't wait!!

FOUR. All of this cold weather has made me crave soup!  I am dying to try a new recipe out too.  Doesn't this look yummy???
Via
FIVE. My small group lesson this week was on worry and anxiety.  It was such a great reminder so I wanted to share it with ya'll too!


Have an awesome weekend and GO VOLS!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I just found your blog on the link up party!! My Husband is a HUGGGE VOL fan :) it has been a rough road for them and I hope they make it to a bowl game those boys need it!! Hope you had a great weekend..
Chelsea @thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/