Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Month THIRTEEN

I wasn't planning on doing a monthly post from here on out.  BUT we have had a lot of big things happening at our house this month so I had to document.

Weight/Length: 21lbs/  30in
Diapers: Size 3- Pampers
Clothing: 12-18 month
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Likes: Bath time, balls (footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, you name it he loves it), the dogs he thinks they are hilarious. He has recently taken a fondness to a sweet yellow lab stuffed animal, it's precious.  As well as blueberry waffles, talking, smiling and smashing things. Especially his sippy cup.  Thanks bud. :)
Dislikes: Currently he doesn't like meat.  We joke we have a vegetarian on our hands.  But I think it's teething and he will come back around.
Sleeping:  He still goes to sleep at 7:00pm and sleeps until 6:00am or so.  He is taking one nap now from 12:00pm-2:00pm.  The past month he has been waking at least once a night from teething.  He cut FOUR teeth this month.
Development: WE HAVE A WALKER! He has been taking steps for a few weeks but last night he walked across the room like it was no big deal!  Lot's of talking is also happening. He recently said "I love you" and it was kind of amazing.  Lastly, we are bottle free!  I decided that when he started walking we would give up his nighttime bottle (the only one we were holding on to).  Anyway, last night we replaced it with a small sippy cup and he did awesome.  The bottles are packed up and will not be making a come back.  I am sure excited but it's also bittersweet.  My baby is growing up!

Happy Tuesday Friends!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How cute.. My little Mini just turned 1 :)