Munchkin Sippy Cups
I know every mom has her favorite brand(s) of sippy cups. We have tried them all. You can see my toddler meal time post where I talked about Nuby Sippy cups and Re-play eco friendly products. We still use both of these but I have found the Munchkin Click Lock have held up the best. Bodie likes to smash things. :)
![]() |
| via |
Again, love this brand and these plates have absolutely been my favorite. I haven't bought any other brand. The quality is great and I love that that are made from recycled materials.
![]() |
| via |
Step2 Busy Ball Play Table
A water table was a must for the warmer months. I chose the busy ball table because Bodie LOVES balls. I will say this is not as sturdy as I would have liked. Again, he's a smasher. But he loves to play with it.
| via |
I learned really quickly that baby dry diapers held up much better than swaddlers. I was buying both kinds until I realized I could buy the baby dry in bulk and actually pay less overall. They are all Bodie wears and I haven't needed to switch to cruisers or anything like that.
![]() |
| via |
Still absolutely love this stroller and I am hoping to upgrade to the double BOB once baby #2 comes. It works great on any terrain, it's lightweight and easy to assemble. We love it.
![]() |
| via |
Again, everyone has there favorites but the Jellycat brand is major in our house. Bodie has multiple sizes and colors of the bunny as well as a duck. It's safe the say his little white bunny or "baby" is his most prized possession.
![]() |
| via |
Cole and I weren't entirely sure Bodie would ever like books. haha but recently he has really gotten into them. Thank goodness. His current favorites are Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, The Little Blue Truck, Mr. Brown Can Moo Can you, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Veggie Tales & Baby Einstein
We don't watch a lot of TV at our house but when we do Bodie LOVES Baby Einstein. His current favorite is First Words Around the House. He also is really liking Veggie Tales.
So there you have it friends! Some of our favorite 12-18 month go-to's! Happy Hump day!








No comments:
Post a Comment