Trimester? 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maternity Clothes? Yes still a mixture of maternity and non.
Weight Gain? 25 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good!
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? Pretty good. I wake a lot in the middle of the night but I am able to get back to sleep.
Cravings? Same old. Mexican, Italian, cheese, pickles, citrus.
What I Miss? Not being pregnant!!! Don't get me wrong I am SOOO grateful for this precious miracle. But at 9 months pregnant I am about over it. :)
Symptoms? Still having contractions but able to take my meds to keep them under control. Frequent urination and pressure from the baby dropping.
Best Moment? Seeing our precious boy this week! So glad he is growing right on track. My goal is to prevent preterm labor for one more week and then let him come when he is ready!
Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment