Monday, August 17, 2015

Bodie Wilden TWENTY TWO Months!



Weight/Length: 24-25 lbs
Diapers: Size 3 & 4- Pampers 
Clothing: 18-24 month
Hair: BLONDE my little man's hair turned blonde like his mommas this summer and I am in LOVE!
Eyes: Hazel 
Likes: "Surf boards" or wake boards.  We watch the most recent X Games wake boarding competition 3 + times a day. Harley Clifford (pro wakeboarder) is his favorite and he yells "YAY HARLEY!" its hilarious. Stuffed animals, books, being outside, and bikes. 
Dislikes: Sitting still, naps and diaper changes 
Sleeping: Sleeping from 8:00-8:30pm to about 6:30 or 7:00am.  Me being on bed rest was hard for him and it definitely spiked some separation anxiety.  He is sleeping great but sometimes if he wakes during the night we put him in bed with us.  I am planning on being more strict about him sleeping in his room once we get on a schedule with the new baby.  Until then I am enjoying my snuggles. :)
Development: Still talking a ton!  Saying full sentences now and it's so cool.  He has also started potty training himself.  I am not planning on taking his potty training too seriously until after we get into a routine with the new baby.   But he has been asking to go potty and he does!  We are of course making a huge deal about it but again not putting any pressure on him. Proud of my big boy and can't wait to see him as a big brother!

Happy Monday friends!

No comments: