Monday, August 3, 2015

Kellen Parks Nursery Reveal

Good morning friends!  I finally took pictures of baby Kellen's nursery this weekend and I wanted to share.  I will be honest his nursery is VERY similar to Bodie's.  Since we moved Bodie to his bid kid room back in December the nursery has been untouched and I was able to just change out the art work, update monograms and add some small special touches.  I am really glad I chose a neutral theme for Bodie's nursery because it was super easy to update for a second child.

Take a look!
Details....

There you have it!  Happy Monday friends! 

3 comments:

Elena @ baby Ridley bump said...

Love it! Looks so cute!

Natasha said...

it is absolutely perfect joy.... thrilled for you and sending lots of prayers and well wishes these next few weeks OXOX

Caroline @ In Due Time said...

so cute!!!