Thursday, August 27, 2015

BABY #2 BUMPDATE: 38 Weeks


Size of the Little One? 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lbs about the size of a pumpkin.  I had an ultrasound yesterday and Kellen measured 5 lbs 10 oz so on the small side but Bodie's growth slowed down at the exact same time.

Maternity Clothes? Yes still a mixture of maternity and non.
Weight Gain? 25 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good!
Gender? BOY
Name? Kellen Parks
Sleep? This has been touch and go.  I have had a few nights of really bad contractions that have made it hard to sleep.  But I have also had some totally fine nights and I have been able to catch back up.
Cravings? All the same stuff.  Cheese, pickles, and Mexican. One day for lunch I ate pepperoni pizza and pickles and felt SO pregnant haha. 
What I Miss? Just having energy and not carting around this big ole belly. 
Symptoms? I have been in early labor this week so lots of contractions, pelvic pressure/pain, ect. and of course frequent urination. 
Best Moment? It was great to see our boy again this week but the best part was finding out that I had progressed to early labor.  At this point my next major contractions will take me into active labor and that's super exciting.  Hoping my little guy can stay in a little longer and pack on some extra weight but we are so excited to meet him! 

Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments: